In addition, Late-Start classes are available with start dates throughout the semester to accommodate your specific scheduling requirements.
Learn about our wide variety of scheduling options here!
– Pre-marital and couples counseling – Issues involving identity and/or sexuality – Depression/anxiety/stress/life transitions – Grief & loss – Teens – Parenting – Family counseling Click here to learn more about Elisha.
-Couples Counseling (PACT certified, EFT trained) -Family counseling, including Adoptive Family Counseling -Stress, Anxiety, Depression -Trauma -Navigating Transition -Grief/Loss -Counseling for Missionaries/Ministry Leaders Click here to learn more about Karen.
If you have any interest in setting up a speaking or teaching engagement with one of our counselors (or hey, the whole team!
) at your church, school, or organization, please ask for Angie and she’ll be thrilled to help get the ball rolling!
– teens/adolescents – depression/anxiety – addiction/families of addiction – co-dependency – identity, boundaries, self-worth – adults – healthy peer relations and communication Click here to learn more about Faryn.
– premarital and couples counseling (Brad is Prepare/Enrich certified) – family, adolescents and children – trauma/EMDR – depression – grief and loss – anxiety – veteran transition Click here to learn more about Brad.
Cornerstone Christian Counseling is fortunate to have excellent therapists on our team.
And while we believe that the wide range of expertise and experience offered by our therapists would allow almost anyone from any situation to find the help they need here at Cornerstone, research shows that much of the change people experience during their time in therapy is because they felt heard and understood by their therapist–that their therapist “got them” and that the guidance they gave was relevant and applicable.
– couples counseling (conflict, communication, divorce, re-marriage) – family therapy (parenting, blended family issues, child/teen behavior issues) – pre-marital therapy/marital enrichment (Erin is Prepare/Enrich certified) – navigating crisis and life transitions – women’s concerns – depression/anxiety – grief/loss Click here to learn more about Erin.
– PTSD/trauma/EMDR – brainspotting practitioner – play therapy/children – teens – premarital counseling – couples counseling (dating, marriage, re-marriage; Jessica is Prepare/Enrich certified) – women’s issues – blended/stepfamily issues Click here to learn more about Jessica.
– anxiety/depression related issues – brainspotting practitioner – personal/career development – premarital and couples counseling (Kegan is Prepare/Enrich certified) – men’s issues – grief/loss counseling – addiction-related issues – crisis management Click here to learn more about Kegan.